Our client is a global business with an established reputation for delivering high quality products to their customers. Their products can be commonly found in all households across the world. With a head office based in Alexandria, our client offers onsite parking available or a 10 minute walk from Green Square train station. There is a supportive management team in place that promotes a collaborative culture which is epitomised by its open door policy.
Your role as a Credit Officer will see you supporting and interacting with a hardworking and talented Finance team. Your day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collections of outstanding debt from major retail accounts
- Prepare daily banking
- Management of accruals
- Issuing invoices to customers in a timely manner
- Produce weekly and monthly debtors and credit reports
- Opportunity to implement some processes and procedures using SAP
- Work closely with the FC on projects that will utilise your analytical skills
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Officer that has the following attributes:
- Must have Credit/AR experience in the Retail industry
- At least 4 years of experience in a full function Credit role
- Ideally have previously worked in a standalone AR/Credit position
- Must have intermediate excel skills where you can confidently perform vlook ups and pivot tables
- Be open to learning more from the FC on projects and have a hands on approach to managing the Credit function
- You will use your excellent communication skills to liaise with both internal and external clients with confidence
If you are keen to find out more about this Credit Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4447 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.