Our client is a well-known household brand across Australia. Known for its supportive and hardworking internal company culture, our client offers a great work environment, excellent training and supportive management. They are based in South Sydney with onsite and street parking available.
As part of a small team, you will enjoy a hands-on, pivotal role within the organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the debtors ledger
- Allocations and reconciliations for the ledger
- Collection calls (Low volume)
- Assist with audit process
- Assist Credit Manager with the reforecasting of receipts for cash flow purposes
- Assist with the financial budget process
- Identify market and client opportunities to help drive the growth of the business
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies, increase utilisation and reduce costs
In order to be considered for this Credit Officer position you will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a similar Credit Officer role
- Must be able to perform pivot tables and vlook ups
- Superior communication skills
- Have a proactive attitude and asks questions if needed
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4460 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.