Our client is an established logistics based in Sydney’s Western suburbs and they are now looking for a talented, social and driven Credit Manager to join their team. With offices across Australia they have been in business for over 50 years. Our client has developed a friendly and collaborative culture that values employees. This is a great opportunity to work close to home for a leading national business.
As the Credit Manager, your role will be multi-faceted and allow you to have an input into continued growth of the business. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the collection objectives are met
- Leading, training and developing two Credit Controllers within the team
- Preparation of aged debt reports
- Escalating Credit matters and liaising with external liquidators in the collection of debt
- Monitor credit limits for the entire client portfolio.
- Execute all credit applications for both new and existing clients
To be considered for this Credit Manager opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Experience managing and developing a small team
- Familiar with the escalation process of credit related matters
If you are keen to apply for this Credit Manager role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4521 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.