Our client is a global operation which prides itself in delivering fantastic products and services to their customers, resulting in continual and impressive growth. They possess a supportive, dynamic working environment. This impressive company is now looking for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to join their team and play a key role in the development of the function whilst facilitating continued revenue growth.
As the Credit Manager, your role will be multi-faceted and allow you to have an input in to continued growth of the business. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain the strong relationships with customers and low debt levels
- Drive continuous process improvement and efficiency
- Produce insightful weekly reports for distribution to management
- Mentor and develop an enthusiastic team of 2 collections people
- Monitor credit limits for the entire client portfolio
- Execute all credit applications for both new and existing clients
- Ad hoc project work in conjunction with the wider business
As the successful Credit Manager you will have a solid background in Credit Control with demonstrable ability to improve processes and lead a team. This role would be well suited to someone who enjoys making a difference that is wanting to make a meaningful impact.
As the ideal candidate you will be a confident and articulate individual, adept at forging lasting relationships and facilitating the smooth collection of revenue.
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Credit Controller role, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4461 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.