Our client is a successful business focusing on providing solutions to the Building Services industry. They have created a very successful team orientated work-environment that is second to none. Located near Parramatta, they are close to public transport but also have off street parking available if you prefer to drive in a handy convenient location.
As the Credit Manager you will supervise, motivate and train three team members. In this broad, full-function position you are expected to be hands-on and lead by example. This is a role that is seen as pivotal within the finance team. Your role will also give you the opportunity to drive process improvements and the chance to make a real mark on the business.
To be considered for this Credit Manager opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A strong track record of achievement ‘driving’ a credit function
- Energy, enthusiasm and a results-driven approach to your work
- Prior exposure working in a similar position for a medium to large size business will be highly regarded.
- Prior experience mentoring junior staff members
As the successful candidate you will be joining a team with a clear vision for the year ahead.
If you are keen to apply for this Credit Manager role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5440 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.