Our client is a legal firm with a great reputation across multiple sectors. As an integral part of the finance team, you will have a great opportunity to sit within an experienced working capital team and build relationships across the firm. Our client makes their culture a priority and strives to provide development opportunities for all.
As a Credit and Billings Officer, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full end to end billings process including producing invoices and answering billing related question
- Managing the collections process
- Manage monthly and quarterly billings runs
- Prepare and distribute WIP & Debtors reports
- Work with Principals to review WIP & Debtor reports
- Assist with process improvements
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
To be considered for this Credit & Billings Officer role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience with credit and billings in a legal or professional services environment
- Collections, billings and WIP experience is essential
- Less than 1 weeks’ notice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Credit and Billings Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5768 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.