Are you considering a job change in 2019? Our client is one of Australia’s leading resource firms with a diverse asset portfolio; they have gone through a sustained period of growth over the last decade and have major ongoing projects around the world. Over this time they have built up a high performance team with a big emphasis on mentorship, personal development and lifestyle.
As Corporate Finance Analyst, you will report directly into a highly experienced CA-qualified CFO whilst managing the corporate finance function for an ASX listed leader with international operations. The role will have a number of focuses including, Corporate Finance, Corporate Planning and Treasury / Cash Management. More specifically:
- Asset performance and transactional decision analysis
- Assist with reporting to external financiers
- Ownership and adjustment of the valuations model
- Evaluation of capital management alternatives
- Assist management with all due diligence work
- Monitoring and analysis of KPIs
- Manage the corporate financial forecasting process
- Preparation of the annual corporate budget
- Preparation and analysis of group cashflow forecast
- Assisting with commodity hedging and analysis for financial planning
To be considered for this role you will need to possess a high degree of motivation and ambition to develop your career. More specific requirements include;
- Strong academics from both high school and university (distinction average or above)
- Strong modelling experience ideally from an Investment Bank or Big 4 Chartered Transactional Services / Corporate Advisory
- Completion of CA or CFA
If you are keen to apply for this Corporate Finance Analyst role, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4615 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.