Our client is one of Australia’s leading investments firms with a diverse portfolio. They have gone through a sustained period of growth over the last decade and have unbridled access to capital from around the world to further fund their growth. They have a high performing and growing team which allows for progression and movement internally.
As Corporate Analyst, your role sits within the Corporate Finance team, and will give you access to Finance, Treasury and the Valuations teams as well as a host of external Financial institutions and Investors. Your role will have specific duties, namely:
- Ownership of a number of valuation models for their most significant assets
- Provide detailed presentations to external investors
- Ensuring all the models are up to date to assist with valuations
- Carry out sensitivity / scenario analysis around high-profile projects
- Financial forecasting for the monthly, quarterly budgeting and reforecasting processes
- Assisting the treasury team around strategic development and capital structure management
- Play an integral part in a highly active and dynamic treasury function with a variety of instruments
To be considered for this role you will need to possess a high degree of motivation and ambition to develop your career. More specific requirements include:
- Strong academics from both high school and university (distinction average or above)
- Analytical skills developed within a professional environment and ideally exposure to financial modelling
- Experience within a top-tier chartered firm or investment banking would be highly advantageous
- Completion or ongoing completion of CA or CFA
If you are keen to apply for this Corporate Finance Analyst role, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4353 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.