Our client is one of the world’s most instantly recognisable manufacturing companies with a large footprint in the Australian market. They have become market leaders by partnering their unrivalled expertise with a consumer driven focus.
Our client pride themselves on having a culture of success by delivering a strong commitment to their employee satisfaction. They empower their staff to take responsibility for their duties while ensuring they are provided with the highest quality training and development opportunities.
Working in an independent environment, this Financial Accountant role will empower you to take responsibility for the finance function. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Complete month end tasks and reporting requirements
- Participate/coordinate year end statutory audits
- Coordinate internal and external audits
- Review of all statutory obligations, including regional reporting and taxation
- Management of the corporate P&L and Balance Sheet for assigned entities
- System and management accounting
- Ensure SOX compliance and internal controls
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role, ideally you will possess the following characteristics:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar Corporate Accountant position
- Be part, or fully qualified CA / CPA (or equivalent)
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and attention to detail
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4481 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.