Our client is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers and have a long and rich history in providing Australians with unparalleled care. With over 50 facilities around Australia, and with a significant upcoming investment, they are poised to take advantage of the rapidly evolving Australian healthcare space through acquisition. Their Head Office is based in Sydney’s lower North Shore in Crow’s Nest close to public transport. Due to this growth they are looking for a Compliance Officer to sit in a high calibre accounts team.
This is a full-time permanent position. It is a hands-on role where your time will be spent on the following duties:
- Administration and Compliance of residential contracts
- Managing the processing of refunds and deposits
- Reviewing contract compliance
- Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Some exposure to billings and reconciliations
This is a newly created role reporting in to an experienced and supportive manager that is happy to mentor and train.
For this Compliance Officer position, our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a compliance, administration or revenue related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be constantly liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- A good attitude to learn, a problem solver and strong attention to detail are a must
- Aged care or health industry experience would be advantageous but not a necessity
If you are keen to apply for this Compliance Officer role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5660 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.