Our client is a specialist financial services organisation with a rapidly growing presence in Australia. This is a business that encourages their staff to really own their role and rewards great performance. You will report in to a knowledgeable and high performing CEO. Our client’s team is small but highly qualified and experts in their roles, this is a chance to become an integral part of this growing business.
As the Company Accountant & Office Manager, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Complete the accounting for company including month end duties plus low volume AP and AR
- Complete the reporting including P&L, balance sheet and budgets
- Liaise with the external bookkeeper to approve payroll, BAS and tax lodgments
- Office management duties including being the key contact for the external IT suppliers, managing the stationery and other office related duties as required
- Assist with HR including onboarding new hires and manage the performance review process
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Significant accounting experience and a professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent)
- A great, can-do attitude and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- A high degree of professionalism
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4409 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.