Our client is a successful supplier of innovative and leading tech products. Offering high quality and premium products, our client aims to continue their creative and innovative methods in the growing market. This role will report to the General Manager of the company and is a standalone position.
This Company Accountant role has a varied and broad capacity. The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Reconciling all accounts and preparing the monthly accounts
- Managing account receivable and payable
- Budget and forecast reporting
- End of year reconciliations and adjustments for external accountants
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Weekly payroll
- Liaising with external stakeholders, including suppliers, banks and clients
- Completion of BAS, PAYG, FBT and Payroll tax
To be considered for this Company Accountant position you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- 3 years + Financial Accounting Experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, positive demeanor and passion for the retail industry will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Company Accountant role, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4802 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.