Our client has been well established in the property industry for a number of years and boast some impressive projects on their website. They believe in taking the time to develop high quality residential offerings for their clients. Recently the business has undergone a restructure, which has created the need for a Company Accountant / Finance Manager to work with the owner of the business. You would not only manage the finance and administration tasks for the business, but they are also looking for someone who can be a trusted advisor on business decisions.
This Company Accountant role would include the following responsibilities. The breadth of the role may change over time, and with business growth.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts for 20 entities
- Management of payroll and related duties for the company
- GL reconciliations and journal entries
- Cashflow management & reporting
- Manage the income tax obligations for the group - tax planning with the external accountant
- Prepare the budgets for the different business units, including variance analysis
- Tracking projects to budget, ensuring projects are invoiced at the right stages and per contract
- Working with the owner on the debt facility management with the banks
- Accounts Payable & Receivables
It is imperative that candidates have experience in the construction or property development industries. You will be able to take ownership of the month end reporting and be able to provide transparent reports for the business owners. Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ mature attitude to your work is required. Please note this role is in the Eastern Suburbs.
If you are keen to apply for this Company Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5169 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.