Our client is a Sydney based manufacturing business that prides itself on being an expert within their field. They are passionate about their industry and are proud of their success and growth over the past decade.
This Company Accountant position will include the following duties:
- Processing and management of the payroll for 250 staff
- Managing the bank reconciliations
- Treasury duties including cash flow reporting and banking
- Management of the Accounts Payable runs
- Assisting with all month end duties
- Assisting with GL reconditions and some financial accounting
- Ad hoc duties including some administration work
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked within a small to medium sized business and have proven experience in Payroll and month end
- Have excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with personnel across all levels of the business and address queries in a friendly and approachable manner
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5441 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.