As a small company in the wholesale and distribution market, our client has a vast product range encompassing several different brands. With ongoing growth expanding their operations, Senior Management have identified the need for a qualified and driven Company Accountant to join the finance team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be working with suppliers, customers as well as other staff members in order to ensure outcomes. More specifically this will involve:
- Full function accounting and payroll functions
- Preparation of the P&L for month-end
- Supervision of all data entry and receivable collection
- Managing of tax obligations including BAS, FBT and payroll tax
- Processing of monthly payroll for review
- Management of the cash flow and bank balances
Please note in particular that this role is part-time across 4 days.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a high attention to detail, as well as the following:
- High proficiency in Word and Excel
- At least 5 years of experience at a similar level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Qualification is valued, but not an absolute requirement
- Immediate part-time availability
If you are keen to apply for this Company Accountant role, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2010, quoting reference 4559 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.