Our client is a Listed Global IT business and has a reputation as a disruptor within its specialist field. Over the years they have built up an impressive client base spanning a variety of industries. The Commercial Finance Manager will be ideally placed to drive business growth through the provision of commercial insights and financial analysis. This is a business with a fresh, energetic and fast paced culture which is clearly evident in the make-up of the existing team.
As the Commercial Finance Manager you will be the right hand person to the Director of Finance but also work very closely with Operations, Strategy and Sales. Your role will include (but not limited to):
- Budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting
- Providing financial insights to group heads and senior executives, applying an understanding of budgets, long range plans and forecasts at a detailed level
- Provide the Executive team & head of departments with ongoing financial support whilst making recommendations for improvement through analysing key business drivers and trends
- Escalating analysis and key findings to senior management to ensure alignment within organisation goals
- Highlighting business risks and commercial opportunities
- Developing financially sound business cases in conjunction with the regional sales team
- Identifying and developing key financial and non–financial performance measures for the business
- Ongoing development and enhancement of management reporting to provide value added commercial support
To be considered for this Commercial Finance Manager role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- A relevant professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA).
- Exposure to budgeting and forecasting along with proven analytical experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to enable effective business partnering
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Prior experience working in a similar role such as a Senior FP&A Analyst or an FP&A Manager/Commercial Manager would be ideal
If you are keen to find out more about this Commercial Finance Manager position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 5384 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.