Finance Business Partner

Location: CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
Job Type: Contract / Temporary
Salary: Up to $130K + Super
Contact: Tom Hemmings
Call: Tom
Reference: 6459

The Company

Our client is a medium sized design and construction business that has been showcasing steady year on year growth. With a new CFO and growth strategy in place, they are looking to hire a strong finance business partner to help them future proof the finance function’s systems and processes.

The Role

This role is a 3 month contract Commercial Finance Business Partner role. 70% of your time will be spent working as a finance intermediary with the project team on the implementation of MS Dynamics Business Central, and the other 30% will be ad hoc reporting and analysis. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:

  • Define and document key business processes

  • Lead & participate in UAT & defects resolution associated with MSBC & IPM functionality, ensuring the systems meet MVP for go live

  • Lead the validation & testing of data

  • In conjunction with key stakeholders, develop the required business reporting for weekly & monthly reporting

  • Work in conjunction with the COO & Group CFO, to develop future state organisational Monthly Management Reporting

Your Background

To apply for this role you must have a formal accounting qualification and may have a similar profile to the below:

  • Prior experience assisting a project team implement Business Central or a similar Microsoft Product

  • Significant prior experience working with a Microsoft Dynamics product with strong modelling a report building capabilities

If you are keen to apply for this Commercial Finance Business Partner role, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 6459 or click on 'apply now' below.

Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.