This large, global legal firm continues to grow at pace and is a prominent player in their industry. Offering their clients services that are second to none means they understand and value the importance of striving for success. There is a supportive management team in place that continuously endeavor to offer their employees variety, challenge and an upbeat working environment. They are seeking a talented Commercial & Pricing Manager to join the business and actively contribute to their continued success.
Reporting to the CFO, as the Head of Commercial Management & Pricing you will be tasked with working with business unit leaders on financial reporting, pricing and analytics. More specifically the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Be a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders on all matters related to pricing
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement pricing strategy across the firm
- Provide analysis on work being delivered to better inform future costs
- Develop innovative pricing solutions in collaboration with senior stakeholders across the business
- Mentor two junior team members
- Ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for this Commercial & Pricing Manager role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant pricing experience including leading on pricing strategy
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for working collaboratively and mentoring junior team members
If you are keen to apply for this Commercial & Pricing Manager role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4700 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.