Our client is a growing, national specialist in rental equipment to various industries. They are seeking an Analyst to join their Operations team with a focus on Pricing Strategy to support their year on year growth.
This is an operational role, focused on setting and providing pricing solutions to customers through the sales team. As a Commercial Analyst your role will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing, comparing and analysing pricing trends against comparable customers
- Ensuring prices are benchmarked with relevant company KPIs
- Work closely with sales team to build business cases/proposals
- Recommend pricing changes where relevant
- Manage the inbox of pricing queries
To be considered for this role you will have the following experiences and attributes:
- Degree qualified in a relevant field – e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics etc
- Analysis experience within a complex product business model – experience building business cases and trend analysis
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Pricing experience is advantageous
- Power BI experience is highly regarded
- Immediate availability
If you are keen to apply for this Commercial Analyst role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5869 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.