Our client is a well-known global IT&T business with a reputation for innovation. They are currently seeking an experienced Chief Risk Officer to join their talented team in North Ryde. With bright modern offices, a team brimming with talent, and a culture of success it's no wonder they are an employer of choice.
As the Chief Risk Officer, your role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Working with the business units to implement the appropriate risk management policies and procedures
- Being proactive in driving adequate and effective risk management frameworks across the organisation
- Regularly interacting with the Board and Risk and Audit Committee
- Reporting on and making recommendations on the range of key risks affecting the overall organisation
- Participating in relevant risk management subcommittees
To be considered for this Chief Risk Officer role, we are keen to chat with talented professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a relevant professional qualification
- Proven experience working in a high-level risk role within a large organisation
- Experience in reviewing commercial contracts with a solid understanding of the legality of contract terms
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage across functions and levels
If you are keen to find out more about this Chief Risk Officer position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting referencing 5270 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.