With a complex, entirely unique business model and market-leading technological advances, this technology company will experience exponential growth within its unique sector. Their innovation, commitment to service and time efficiencies in the property sales market is going to be a game changer. Fantastic offices, a fully stocked kitchen, great events to celebrate success and a collaborative culture makes this an enviable workplace.
This newly created CFO role supports the CEO and manages a small finance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership as a key member of the Executive Team
- Accountability for the financial model and key strategic financial analysis
- Implementing effective controls over the finance function and business critical activities
- Directing the establishment of financial/accounting principles, procedures and practices in line with legal and corporate requirements
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reports and forecasts for the whole organisation to provide clear insight into its financial position
- Ensuring that the profits of the organisation are protected through the establishment of effective financial controls; implementing and maintaining appropriate management accounting and reporting systems, budgetary controls and expenditure procedures
- Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile and reporting risk issues to the CEO
- Implementing policies to ensure the security of funds and assets, guiding the lodgement of tax returns and other returns to comply with all statutory requirements, and administering insurance cover and claims
To be considered for this Chief Financial Officer opportunity, we are looking for candidates with experience in either the banking or technology industries, who have worked in complex, agile environments.
You will be a strong leader and influencer with experience in the majority of the aforementioned tasks.
If you are keen to apply for this CFO role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5365 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.