Our client is a very successful wholesale business who has gone through an ambitious and highly successful growth plan in the last decade. With this growth set to continue, they are looking for a CFO who is ambitious to work with the CEO and Board to achieve these goals.
As CFO, you will be responsible for working with the CEO and Board on the development and delivery of strategic aims. In additional, you will be responsible for:
- Lead the finance function for all divisions of the business including ownership of the monthly P&L, cashflow and balance sheet
- Ensure all compliance is met including tax and statutory reporting
- Development and implementation of monthly reporting of performance management and business KPIs
- Lead the finance and administration team
- Prepare reports for the Board pack and present to the Board
To be considered for this CFO role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in a senior position leading a team and taking responsibility for the finance function
- Process improvement experience
- Professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent) will be highly regarded
- Experience working in a product based environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative approach and an enthusiasm to be involved in the running of the business
If you are keen to apply for this CFO role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4706 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.