Our client, an instantly recognisable Australian retail centric business, is looking to build upon its already impressive success with the appointment of a new CFO. As a privately owned complex business, our client has built a unique and enviable culture that focuses on ensuring their team enjoys coming to work each day. There are numerous examples within the organisation of individuals who have long tenures whilst having developed and progressed their careers.
As the CFO you will work alongside a number of commercially orientated business unit leaders whilst reporting in to an impressive CEO. Additionally you will play a key role on the Senior Leadership Team. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee all finance related matters, notably planning, modelling, reporting, analysis, budgeting, regulatory requirements, compliance and controls
- Enhance, collaborate with and develop your Accounting team
- Report and present on financial results to the Board
- Collaborate and work with operational and commercial stakeholders to drive growth
- Help build upon and strategically drive the multi-faceted operations of the business from a finance perspective
- Provide strategic vision to key stakeholders across the business. Play a key role in due diligence and acquisition activities
- Consolidate and strengthen the accounting framework for the diversified assets, both corporate and private
- Drive ongoing projects and process improvement initiatives such as systems integration/enhancements
To be considered for this CFO role, you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Industry experience must include either retail or product based backgrounds
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA / CPA CIMA / ACCA) with prior experience in a lead finance role
- Demonstrable track record of progression and achievement within a complex organisation
- You must have worked in a broad capacity as a CFO in a mid-sized privately owned organisation with board reporting experience
- The proven ability to communicate key insights to senior business stakeholders and facilitate decision making processes
- Have a background incorporating the formulation and follow-through of successful business strategies
Our client is looking for an established, high caliber and driven Chief Financial Officer to work cohesively as part of an ethics focused, inclusive leadership team.
If you are keen to find out more about this Chief Financial Officer position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 4711 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.