Our client is an established and growing Financial Services firm. With a range of commercial interests across different sectors of financial services, they are a leader in their field.
Guided by an impressive and cohesive leadership team, the business has a variety of distinct and innovative financial product offerings which they continue to enhance and develop, strengthening their respective market position.
With exciting growth targets coupled with a planned listing on the ASX, this role represents a terrific opportunity for a talented and driven finance professional.
This Chief Financial Officer (CFO) role is tasked with continuing to drive business growth, whilst acting as a key advisor to the wider business and portfolio companies. Your role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be all encompassing. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Partner with the Executive Team to ensure there is transparency across all aspects of the business’ performance both locally and internationally
- ASIC and ASX reporting - Act as the public figurehead for this diversified financial services provider for when the business lists
- Hands on involvement with financial reporting, governance, banking and taxation
- Supervise, motivate and develop a small team of direct and indirect reports
- Work as part of the Executive Team to help facilitate growth and ensure sound business decisions are made
- Project ownership - as growth continues there is a need to streamline processes and improve systems effectiveness
- Advise on long-term business objectives and financial planning
- Continuously analyse the business looking for opportunities to drive profitability as well as keeping abreast of market trends and competitor movements
- Business partner with various stakeholders across the organisation in order to provide both support and education thus helping others achieve their goals
In order to be considered for this CFO opportunity you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- MUST have prior experience working in an ASX listed environment and will have worked within the Financial Services industry.
- Previously worked in a head office role in a multi-dimensional and growing enterprise
- Have experience working at CFO (or equivalent e.g. Finance Director, Head of Finance etc) level in a broad ‘hands on’ capacity OR be an established Financial Controller ready to take the next step up in your career
- Experience leading a business to IPO will be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience working closely with a CEO and as part of an Executive Team
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA CIMA, or equivalent)
- Proven experience in driving projects and process improvement initiatives
- Finally, both your written and verbal communication skills must be excellent in order to make a success of this role
If you are keen to find out more about this CFO position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5771 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.