Richard Lloyd Accounting Recruitment are proud to have been exclusively engaged by The Salvation Army Aged Care to identify their new CFO / Senior Manager, Commercial and Finance.
In recent months, The Salvation Army's Aged Care services have joined together to form one National organisation. The Salvation Army Aged Care now operates 2000 residential care places across 20 residential aged care facilities, seven retirement villages and approximately 480 Commonwealth Home Care Packages. As a leading faith based organisation, they take a person centred approach to care and are committed to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each of their care recipients. The Salvation Army have a heart for people – a deep and powerful need to care for others.
Your role as Chief Financial Officer / Senior Manager, Commercial & Finance will report to the General Manager, Finance and act as the key business partner to the National Director, Aged Care.
As the organisation undergoes a period of exciting transformation and growth, you will play a pivotal role ensuring your department’s continued delivery during a time of great change.
Your role will take financial responsibility for the division. Duties will include:
- Providing strategic and operational collaboration, commercial support and coaching to The Salvation Army Aged Care
- Oversee the delivery of nationally consistent, high quality financial and commercial services to the portfolio
- Work as part of the national leadership team for The Salvation Army Aged Care
- Lead the development and deployment of finance processes and practices in line with national finance requirements
- Lead a team of Management and Financial Accountants who deliver both transactional outputs and finance business partnering, coaching, and operational related support to Salvos Aged Care nationally
- Ensure your finance team deliver commercial initiatives and programs developed by the Centres of Excellence
- Lead the provision of finance services to ensure integrated service provision and the deployment of centralised strategies
To be considered for this Chief Financial Officer / Senior Manager, Commercial and Finance position, you will meet the following criteria:
- Previously worked in a senior finance position within a complex or matrix organisational structure for a services business (e.g. Finance Director, Senior Financial Controller, Head of Finance or equivalent)
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Prior change management experience with the proven ability to influence and manage change whilst working with multiple stakeholders
- Leadership experience – partnering and developing effective relationships with senior stakeholders to deliver commercial outcomes and drive efficiencies
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
If you are keen to apply for this Chief Financial Officer / Senior Manager, Commercial & Finance role, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5123 or click on 'apply now' below.