Our client is a chartered firm based in the CBD that is an example of an organisation that truly empowers and values their employees. They believe that each member should have the best possible chance to work towards partnership and provide mentoring, training and engaging work to ensure this occurs. Coupled with a sophisticated list of high-profile clients, this firm provides an ideal environment for a talented Business Services Senior (Heavy Senior) to propel their career in the right direction whilst enjoying work life balance.
Your role as a Business Services Senior (Heavy Senior) will be broad and varied, providing you with exposure to a range of accounting disciplines designed to further develop your skills. This is a role that will include, but is not limited to;
- The preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of activity statements for various structures, such as a companies, trusts, partnerships, individuals and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (“SMSF”)
- Assisting the Tax Consulting Partner and managers with research into various value-added services such as international tax, CGT, GST, FBT, R&D tax and transfer pricing
- Completing all other statutory compliance requirements
- Review of work completed by junior and intermediate accountants
To be considered for this role:
- You will be a CA qualified Business Services Senior with a stable work history and strong record of achievement
- You will have previous experience within a chartered firm taking ownership of the duties listed above
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- You will be an ambitious high performer with clear plans and goals to make a difference within a successful and supportive business.
If you are keen to apply for this Business Services Senior Accountant (Heavy Senior) role, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 5520 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.