Our longstanding client is one of the most progressive firms in Sydney. They are a diverse organisation that truly delivers continuous innovation to ensure they remain a step ahead of their competitors.
They have an exceptionally loyal client base; due to this the majority of their new business won each year is referred to them, whilst virtually never having to advertise. This is an established and well-known firm with an enviable and diversified client base that presents a range of both interesting and challenging affairs to address.
They have built a high performing and talented team over their long history and enjoy an empowering culture of success. This ensures that their clients receive a service that exceeds their expectations, whilst the Partners strive to provide direct exposure to the team that would be hard to beat at any other firm.
High quality CA’s / CPA’s are drawn to working at our client as they invest in their people. They have a well-oiled training and development program which is then put in to practice whilst working alongside senior team members with direct exposure to clients.
As the Junior Accountant your role will include but are not limited to:
- Assistance and preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSF’s
- Work directly with clients; both individuals and business owners
- Ensure compliance obligations are met in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assisting the team with day to day administration
To be considered for this Junior Accountant role you will:
- Be studying towards your CA / CPA (or equivalent) qualification
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Over 1 years’ experience within a similar role in a professional environment
- Have an understanding and exposure to tax accounting
If you are keen to apply for this Junior Accountant role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5436 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.