Our client is a highly respected and well known not-for-profit organisation based in the CBD with a culture of truly valuing their staff. If you have had enough of big corporates who focus only on the bottom line, then this is an organisation you will feel proud to work for. Reporting to a knowledgeable and friendly CFO, this business is known for investing in their staff and providing mentoring at all levels. Our client’s finance function is going through a time of change with a new system implementation and process changes to reflect the new system. This is an exciting time to join and use your knowledge to really add value to the organisation.
As the Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Review the current finance processes and making recommendations on improving those processes
- Planning and implementing process improvements
- Significantly contribute to the implementation of the new accounting software
- Business partner with stakeholders across the organisation on processes
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Business Analyst role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant process improvement experience
- Experience with system implementation, particularly using Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good track record of business partner with multiple stakeholder through change processes
- A good understanding of financial accounting. Accounting qualifications (CA, CPA or equivalent) will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Business Analyst role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4667 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.