Our client, a homegrown Australian success, operates within the highly innovative and lucrative medical devices industry. Locally, they are the market leaders, and with plans to continue their growth at 20% year on year, their story is a true testament to an organisation that is built on dynamism, work / life balance and the continued recognition of the efforts of its staff.
Sitting in a larger Finance team of 25 and reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, this Business Analyst role has been scoped to provide the business with useful insights into their performance and recommendations for business growth. More specifically this will involve:
- Partnering with Sales Directors in allowing them to drive forward the revenue of a specialist division of the business
- Analyse sales deals to maximize profitability
- Enhance sales, profit and performance reporting
- Lead on an array of projects to improve efficiency
- Building and maintaining models to assist the business with its strategic decision making.
- Working with the FP&A Manager to help the business grow its bottom line and the business’s market share
- Manage the cashflow, forecasting, reporting and P&L analysis
- Act as the lynchpin between this hugely profitable sales division and the finance team itself.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone looking to step up into a true business facing, value-add role.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have worked in a product based environment and have
- Worked with non-finance staff in helping them to understand what drives their sales performance
- Experience with a systems implementation (ideally Navision)
- Strong to advanced Excel skills with SQL and Jet highly regarded
- CA / CPA qualified would be ideal, but not essential
- Able to work in the Northern Beaches Sydney
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 4525 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.