Our client is a fast-growing manufacturing firm with a strong foothold in the technology space. This is a small business led by a high calibre and entrepreneurial Director, supported by an impressive leadership team and collaborative workforce.
As the Bookkeeper / Company Accountant, you will play a pivotal role within the organisation and be offered a flexible work / life balance.
As the Bookkeeper / Company Accountant you will ensure the accurate accounting for the company. Due to the nature of the business, there will also be occasional administrative responsibilities. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the CFO ensuring all month-end duties are completed including bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Full ownership of the inventory function
- Accruals and prepayments
- Preparing and lodgement of the monthly BAS
- Processing monthly payroll and superannuation contributions
- Management of the cash flow and bank balances
- Administrative responsibilities including liaising with landlords and assisting in the smooth running of the office
To be considered for this exciting Company Accountant role, you will have the following:
- Accounting experience within a manufacturing, FMCG, technology, retail or relatable business
- Experience working in a stand-alone Bookkeeper / Company Accountant, Finance Manager or Senior Accountant
- Strong general ledger and month-end experience looking after a number of small entities
- Exposure to Xero would be a significant advantage
This role will suit someone with a real passion for driving change and bringing a fresh set of ideas into the business. You will have solid fundamentals in accounting. This is the ideal role for an individual looking for a flexible working arrangement in fast paced and dynamic environment.
If you are keen to apply for this Bookkeeper / Company Accountant role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5304 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.