Our client is a Sydney based recruitment company working with clients across all industries. They have fostered a great team culture and have an excellent working environment including regular team events and celebrations. They have a culture built on people focused values and treat everyone with respect and inclusiveness. They have experienced a strong track record of growth over the last 5 years and have exciting plans ahead for the future. This is a friendly and upbeat office that is full of people who genuinely care and enjoy what they do.
As the Bookkeeper / Administrator, you will be a vital member of a team of 4 supporting a wider office of 15 Recruiters. Reporting directly to the Company Accountant your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Bookkeeping – 60%
- Bank reconciliations and allocations
- Processing credit card transactions
- Processing expense reimbursements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting
Administration – 40%
- Supporting a team of Recruiters with ad hoc requests
- Back up to Receptionist
- Assisting with general office administrative duties
To be considered for this Bookkeeper / Administrator position you will need to possess the following skills:
- Broad experience working previously as a Bookkeeper, Accounts Officer or Accounts Assistant and be comfortable performing AP, AR and Bank Reconciliation duties.
- Have had previous office administration experience
- Confidence to communicate effectively with those within and outside of your team
- Outstanding written communication abilities in order to effectively assist with the production of marketing literature
- IT literate with an intermediate level of Excel ability and a confident user of Word
If you are keen to apply for this Bookkeeper / Administrator role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5104 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.