Our client is a small law firm in North Sydney. On offer is a close-knit culture that offers their clients a high level of service. Internally, they offer flexible working arrangements for their staff members as well as a family friendly environment in new offices.
As the Part Time Bookkeeper, you will be required to work a total of 4 full days. They are flexible with hours and the days you work. This is a standalone role and your responsibilities will include:
- Trust accounting
- Billings duties
- AP and AR processing
- Month end accounting duties
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required
The successful Bookkeeper will possess the majority of the following:
- Bookkeeping experience ideally within a legal firm or professional services firm
- Confidence to communicate effectively with those within and outside of your team
- Desire to only work part time hours
- Strong attention to detail and organised
If you are keen to apply for this Bookkeeper role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5231 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.