Our client is a multinational professional services firm working with some of the biggest brands in the world. With a strong set of values, they are renowned for their professionalism and level of service they provide to their clients.
As the Billings Officer, you will enjoy working in a corporate environment and report into a knowledgeable and supportive Manager. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure timely billing and invoice distribution
- Answer billings related queries from across the firm
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Ensure compliance to billing procedure
- Assist in contract administration including processing change requests
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Billings Officer role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant billings experience, preferably from a professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive, professional attitude and excited to work with stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Billings Officer role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4637 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.