As a market leading multinational legal firm, our client understands the value of supporting their staff to realise their maximum potential. Our client supports high profile and prestigious businesses across Australia and continues to take market share from its competitors. With a talented, friendly and well-oiled finance team in place, this role represents a great opportunity to join a culture of success. If you are looking to join a company you will be proud to say you work for, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This Billings role is a 6-month contract working on a part time basis. You will sit in a billings team and report to a supportive Head of Finance. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collaborate with Partners, Associates, legal secretaries, and others to ensure timely billing and collection
- Review time/expense charges to ensure correct grammar, spelling and conformity to Client Billing Guidelines
- Prepare bill reports, fee and disbursement summary and prepare final bill
- Prepare ad hoc reports for billing attorneys and clients as requested
- Maintain client billing folders
To be considered for this Part Time Billings Officer role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Billings related role
- Previously worked in a Legal or Professional Services industry
- Wanting to work on a part time basis in the Sydney CBD
- Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders such as Partners and Legal Secretaries
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
If you are keen to find out more about this Billings Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5858 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.