Our client is a reputable, national law firm who have offices through Australia. They are a well-respected firm who specialise predominantly in insurance law. They are currently seeking an experienced Billings Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract.
Join this collaborative finance team on a temporary basis as a Billings Officer. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Uploading and maintaining the e-billing process
- Assisting with the preparation of billing reports
- Reviewing and amending client bills
- Liaising with Partners, Lawyers and Secretaries to ensure effective process
To be successful in this Billings Officer role, you will have:
- Previous experience in the Legal industry
- Billings experience, either as part of your role or the focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Aderant is advantageous
- A collaborative attitude and enjoy being part of a busy team
- Immediate availability
If you are keen to apply for this Billings Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5989 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.