Our client is a reputable, national law firm who have offices throughout Australia. They are a well-respected firm who specialise predominantly in insurance, property and construction. They are currently seeking an experienced Billings Officer to join their team on a temporary 6-month basis.
Join this collaborative finance team on a temporary basis as a Billings Officer. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and conducting a monthly Collections and Billing process
- Preparing billing reports
- Daily bank receipting and maintenance of Trust Account payments and receipts
- Monitoring and managing working capital balances
- Delivering systems and process training
- Preparing working capital reporting and analysis
To be considered for this Billings Officer role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a billings-focused role, and/or an AR role
- Experience working within the legal/professional services industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience using Elite 3E
- Have a positive and collaborative attitude and enjoy being part of a busy team
If you are keen to apply for this Billings Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5664 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.