Our client is a leading Australian law firm with a fantastic reputation who have had tremendous growth in the last few years. They pride themselves on being experts in their practice areas and working with their clients to provide innovative solutions. Our client has fostered a positive, collaborative culture in their offices, encouraging good relations across all areas of the business whilst still being high performing. This is somewhere you can have a bit of a laugh with your colleagues!
Reporting to a talented Finance Manager, this Billings Officer position will be an integral part of not just the finance team but the wider form operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the billings process
- Answering billings queries from across the business
- Assisting in WIP reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required
This Billings Officer role is suited to someone that is happy to hit the ground running and really take ownership of their role. To be considered, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant billings experience, preferably from a legal environment
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and good accuracy
If you are keen to apply for this Billings Officer role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5248 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.