This large, global legal firm continues to grow at pace and is a prominent player in their industry. Offering their clients services that are second to none means they understand and value the importance of striving for success. There is a supportive management team in place that continuously endeavor to offer their employees variety, challenge and an upbeat working environment. They are seeking a talented Billing Manager to join the business and actively contribute to their continued success.
Reporting to the CFO, as the Billing Manager, you will be tasked with working with business unit leaders on reporting, pricing and analytics. More specifically the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Be a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders on all matters related to billing, WIP and debtor management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement robust billing processes across the firm
- Provide analysis on work being delivered to better inform future costs
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to resolve any issues related to WIP, billing and debtor management
- Manage and mentor a dedicated and talented team
- Ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for this Billing Manager role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant billing management experience in a professional services setting
- Significant WIP reporting experience
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders of varying levels
- A passion for working collaboratively and mentoring junior team members
If you are keen to apply for this Billing Manager role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5990 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.