Our client is one of Australia’s leading private Aged Care providers and have a long and rich history in providing Australians with unparalleled care. With over 50 facilities around Australia, and with a significant upcoming investment, they are poised to take advantage of the rapidly evolving Australian healthcare space through acquisition. This role sits in their St Leonards head office which is easily accessible by public transport.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, this role will focus on the reconciliation function performing the following duties:
- Reconciliation of Medicare government funding to resident records
- Processing and reconciling government fees and charges
- Receipting duties
- Following up on discrepancies
- Assist with monthly reporting
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate that has worked in the billings and reconciliations space. To be considered for this role, you will need to meet a majority of the following criteria:
- Significant working experience as a Reconciliations, Billings or AR Officer in a standalone or team based environment
- Aged Care or healthcare industry experience will be highly valued
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must
- Happy to work in a complex role where you will be constantly learning
If you are keen to apply for this Billing and Reconciliations Officer role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5977 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.