Our client is an established and well known not-for-profit organisation with a culture of valuing their staff. If you have had enough of big corporates who focus only on the bottom line, then this is an organisation you will feel proud to work for and contribute to.
As an organisation, they are recognised for their services and programs which are designed to give back to the community. They are committed to achieving a standard of excellence in care that is always focused on the individual.
Due to significant funding changes that have taken place in the sector, there are exciting opportunities on the horizon that they are keen to optimise. As such they are now looking for a Billings and Funding Officer to join the business and work with them through a period of internal change within the business.
This Billing and Funding Clerk role will work in a Revenue Team, encompassing (but not limited to) the following:
- Billing government agencies for residential aged care funding
- Reconciling the government funding
- Allocating payments from the government to residents
- Production of monthly invoices and billing statements in line with due dates
- Process adjustments to billing and funding as necessary
- Month end reporting
- Year-end compliance reporting
As the ideal applicant for this Billing and Funding Clerk role, you will meet the following criteria:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar Billings, Revenue or Accounts Receivable role
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Aged care or Not for Profit industry experience is highly advantageous
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills to deal with various stakeholders
- Genuine desire to work in a fast paced not-for-profit organisation
If you are keen to apply for this Billing and Funding Clerk role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5772 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.