Our client is a Listed Global IT business and has a reputation as a disruptor within its specialist field. Over the years they have built up an impressive client base spanning a variety of industries. The Assistant Financial Controller will be ideally placed to take a leading role in all accounting processes for the APAC business. This is a business with a fresh, energetic and fast paced culture which is clearly evident in the make-up of the existing team.
As the Assistant Financial Controller, you will be the right hand person to the Financial Controller but also work very closely with FP&A and Services Project team. Your role will include (but not limited to):
- Ongoing maintenance of the general ledgers and respective sub-ledgers
- Preparation and management of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting obligations and all related supplemental schedules
- Preparation and management of a detailed monthly financial results package for internal and executive review
- You will be a key point of contact for the regional FP&A team – addressing questions on variances in monthly revenues and margins
- You will also act a key liaison between the FP&A team and the Services Project team
To be considered for this Assistant Financial Controller role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- A relevant professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA)
- You will have demonstrated hands on experience in a financial reporting flavoured role within a software services-based industry
- Have thorough understanding of IFRS reporting specifically around revenue recognition
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
- You could be a Senior Financial Accountant stepping up into the role or a Finance Manager with similar experience
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Financial Controller position, please contact Nick Veale at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 5431 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.