This company has a diverse product offering and were purchased by a large global business in 2014, giving them great financial backing and stability. Here in Australia they still operate with a small-medium company culture and feel. The business has an emphasis on the team, promoting its core values and offers a flexible working environment and even lunch on offer every day!
As the Assistant Financial Accountant your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Financial Controller with period end tasks
- Perform detailed product costing, analysis and internal reporting
- Support the Financial Accountant with reconciliations
- Customer rebate calculations
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this role you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Self Starter with a can do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Studying towards or completed CA / CPA qualification
- Must have been involved in month end reporting
- Highly desirable; previous experience in FMCG or a product based industry
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Financial Accountant role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5439 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.