Our client is a growing Australian business based in Macquarie Park. They possess a workplace culture that is team-based, helpful and family friendly office composed of individuals that are passionate about the company’s brand and products.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working in a head office environment and sit with a finance team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing month end procedures – accruals, prepayments and posting journals
- GL, Bank, credit card and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Cash flow monitoring
- More responsibilities will be assigned in future
Our client is looking for a candidate that fulfils a majority of the following criteria:
- Studying towards a CPA / CA qualification or have recently finished their qualification
- At least 2 years of working experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Exposure to month end duties such as journals, reconciliations and reporting
- Good communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5987 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.