Our client is a successful and well-known retail business with an instantly recognisable brand. They are located in the Inner West and are well established, experiencing continued growth across Australia. This organisation is full of life with a friendly and encouraging culture where team work is the norm, with a positive working environment and a supportive FC.
This Assistant Accountant role is a hands-on all-round position that will use a variety of your accounting skills. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with month-end reporting tasks including balance sheet and GL reconciliations and accruals & prepayments
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Assist in the year end process
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant position, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Able to catch public transport to the CBD outskirts
- Experience of completing key tasks in the month end close process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and upbeat attitude, a desire to work as part of a close knit and helpful team
- You will ideally have at least 2-3 years experience at the assistant accounting level and possess a strong desire to learn and develop your accounting career
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are keen to find out more about his position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5905 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.