Our client is a growing business that has multiple well-known subsidiaries. They distribute household appliances as well as consumer products. They possess a workplace culture that is helpful and collaborative. The team is composed of individuals that are passionate about the company’s brand and products.
As the Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Processing and reconciling rebates
- Analysing customer margins
- Backup for Payroll officer
- Other Ad-hoc duties
This role is suitable for someone that enjoys performing reconciliations and month end duties but also happy to help with some transactional accounting when required.
Our client is looking for a candidate that fulfils the following criteria:
- Degree qualified
- Payroll experience
- At least 4 years of working experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Good communication skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Happy to work from home and also in the Chatswood office
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5820 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.