Our client is a well-established global e-commerce business that has been operating for more than 15 years. They are proud of their reputation and delivery of service to their clients, members and customers. They possess a strong positive working culture that is inclusive, recognises hard work and provides adequate training.
Currently, they are on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a 6-month fixed term contract
As the Assistant Accountant you will have an exciting variety of responsibilities including the following:
- Assist in the preparation of the month end reporting and general ledger
- Prepayments, journals and accruals
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Credit card and expense reimbursements
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Overview the AP and AR functions
To be considered for this role, you must be happy to commit to a 6-month contract. You will also possess the following:
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Assistant Accountant with month end related duties
- Ideally worked in a medium to large organisation
- Have performed General Ledger reconciliations
- Be degree qualified and working towards CA/CPA studies
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be available immediately or on a short notice period
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5497 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.