Our client is a leading infrastructure provider to Australia’s private and public sectors, providing critical services both regionally and locally. They have an extra-ordinary success story to tell, and their continuing growth is testament to the strong vision and drive of the Senior Management team.
In this position as an Assistant Accountant, you will report in to the Finance Manager. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Accounts Payable
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Preparing electronic banking for approval
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparing various month end journals
- Inventory control
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you must possess most of the following attributes:
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Degree qualified and aspiring to do further studies (CPA/CA)
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn as much as possible and take on tasks as they are requested
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5506 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.