Our client is a very reputable name in the membership industry. They are the ‘go to’ for training, education and industry information for their sector. With well over 7000 members and growing, this is one of the largest membership organisations in Australia and are well respected. With a focus on their employees’ well-being, our client provides excellent work life balance. There is strong tenure in the team and a collaborative culture means you will have lots of people to learn from. Their offices are bright, modern and cheerful. This is a wonderful place to work and develop.
As the Assistant Accountant your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to);
- Assisting in the month end process including prepayments and accruals
- Overseeing the AP and AR processing
- Managing the purchase order process
- Assisting with the management of payroll
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Completing reconciliations including bank and GL
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with bank reconciliations
- Experience of processing AP and AR
- Completed Accounting degree
- Excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to be in touch!
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5377 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.