Our client is a well-known, growing recruitment business with a strong APAC presence, which is listed on the ASX. As a result of a period of strong growth, they are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to support them as they continue to expand. Operating from stunning offices in the CBD, they are looking for a high performing Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working in a talented finance team, closely supporting the Management Accountant and Financial Accountant. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting with month-end journals, including prepayments, fixed assets, depreciation and expenses
- Prepare monthly ANZ balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual calculations for GST/BAS, PAYG, Payroll tax etc.
As the ideal candidate you must have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Studying towards your CPA/CA/CIMA
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to detail
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5375 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.