Our client is a market-leading AV technology company who are well established within the APAC region, with their HQ based in Sydney. Their year-on-year growth has led to great success with their customers, and they are currently enjoying a period of growth where they’re finance team requires additional assistance.
As an Assistant Accountant, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the cash flow
- Assisting with BAS, IAS, budgeting and forecasting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Calculating monthly sales, rebates and accruals
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as required
To be considered for this position you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong, previous Assistant Accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a medium sized company
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5342 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.